To become a member of the UH Nanofabrication Facility, please do the following:
- Review the fee schedule with your professor or employer. Contact lvchang [at] central.uh.edu (Long Chang) if you have any questions.
- Register a Booked Scheduler account. This web application is used to reserve equipment.
- Fill out the New User and POI forms, and turn it in to lvchang [at] central.uh.edu (Long Chang) via email.
- Request a “Facility Orientation” through the training request form.
- After the orientation, you will be granted access to the facility.
- You may request training for other equipment after you’ve received the facility orientation.