To become a member of the UH Nanofabrication Facility, please do the following:
- Review the fee schedule with your professor or employer. Contact dknguyen [at] uh.edu (Mary Nguyen) if you have any questions.
- Register a Booked Scheduler account. This web application is used to reserve equipment.
- Fill out the New User and POI forms, and turn it in to dknguyen [at] uh.edu (Mary Nguyen) via email or in person. External users should contact Mary after one week to check if your Cougar Card is ready to be picked up from the Welcome Center (off of Calhoun Rd. and Entrance # 1). Click here for maps and directions.
Request a “Facility Orientation” through the training request form.
- After the orientation, you will be granted access to the facility.
- You may request training for other equipment after you’ve received the facility orientation.